Don’t see what you want? Contact Nan for customized quotes and/or licences, ordering of prints, etc.
Ordering Digital Images for Personal Use
- Create an account: click Login on the top menu and follow the steps to register.
- As you browse images, you can save your ‘favorites’ in your Lightbox for future reference.
- Once you are ready to order click on the image you want in the Gallery, or in your Lightbox (top menu).
- The image’s order form is on the right (bottom on mobile).
Prices in the dropdown are the base prices. The final price is determined by usage.
The watermark will not appear in the images you purchase.
Print uses HIGHER dpi (300 is best) than digital. Files are 180dpi – minimum for print.
- Select the image size you want.
Small: Print 4 x 6″. Digital is perfect for phone wallpaper or a personal blog.
Medium: Print 8 x 10″. Digital is a good size for desktop wallpaper.
Large: Print 14 x 18″. Create wall art by printing on various media (e.g. canvas), framing, etc.
- In the License (usage) dropdown, select “Personal”.
Purchaser may not use images for distribution, or for personal gain.
What about prints?
Once you have downloaded the digital image, you can order prints, framing, etc. from any printing vendor.
Or if you are local to New York City, contact Nan and she can arrange the printing for you.
Ordering for Editorial and Commercial Use
Editorial: Common uses include newspapers and magazines, editorial broadcasts, documentaries, non-commercial websites, blogs and social media posts illustrating matters of public interest.
Rights: Royalty-free, nonexclusive.
Territory: U.S. only.
Period of time: 2 years.
Placement: Everything except front page (publication) or home page (web).
Size of content: Up to 1/2 page (publication) or no greater than 1500px in largest direction (web).
All images are purchased subject to the Content License Agreement.